KEY FACTS ABOUT EXPO 2020
- 438 hectares of land off Jebel Ali equidistant to the international airports of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, proposed for the Expo .Hence a large area for lighting and signage.
- Expo 2020 expects to create 277,149 jobs between 2013 and 2021
- Dubai Expo 2020 expects to attract 25 million unique visitors from 180 nations and up to 33 million visits over the six-month period.
- Sustainability is a key theme in the expo and 50% of the power requirements to be met by renewable sources
- Government is investing US$200 billion in power sector that includes LED technologies before EXPO 2020
- Increasing requirement during EXPO2020 for printing, digital signage and digital display, LED slim lightboxes, acrylic display stands; and podiums, kiosks, gondolas and flags.
Wish to visit Expo?
Expo 2020 Dubai will host the world for 173 days, each one brimming with new experiences. It’ll be a time to create, collaborate and innovate. And it’s going to be fun. We’re talking eye-catching, mind-bending, taste bud-tickling, grin-inducing, good-weird, did-that-really-just-happen fun.